2013-07-02

Second card found

A while ago I wrote about the message Pasi Liisola sent me. There was another card hidden in the library that is shown in Pasi's photos. Apparently Richard got hold of the card somehow, or at least he has a picture of it in his computer.

I got a nice little video camera on my last birthday and finally I put it to good use. Yesterday I hid it to Richard's office when he had already left work. I pointed it to his keyboard from above. Today I sneaked in and took back the camera. I couldn't believe my eyes when I actually could recognize his full password from the video! Anyway, went back there today on his lunch break and was able to download this picture. Now, any ideas what are those holes about?


2 comments:

  1. Hey Beth, I managed to get this one! If you overlay one card over the other, you can get a binary code which converts to the text "FISHCAN". If you send the following "FISHCANDIVEBUTTHEYCANNOTJIVE" in the subject of an email to self.destruct@avecirasolutions.com you will get a puzzle for one of the activation keys. We need 100 people to do this, it looks like! Can you transmit it on your blog so more people see it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jehane! That is great news! I'll make a blog post about it in a second.

      Delete