2013-06-05

Another email from Pasi

I just received another email from Pasi! Like we guessed, we need more info in order to find out the meaning of the card that was already found. This email is even more puzzling and it doesn't have any direct coordinates where to look. Therefore, I post the pictures Pasi sent me hoping that someone would have an idea where it could be.

Can anyone get the hidden thing based on Pasi's email? We should get a hold of it as soon as possible so that it doesn't end up in wrong hands...

EDIT: The card has been found.

Here is Pasi's email:

Hi Beth!

Since my last email, I've been going through my notes and I think I found something! I remember hiding one part of the coded word in a library and I found these photos from my album (Luckily I was an enthusiastic photographer at the time). As you know, it's crucial to get that piece of information. Hopefully these images are helpful enough!

Interesting book. Especially the pages 212-213.
Saw this nice building just next to the library.
Yours Sincerely,
Pasi Liisola

No comments:

Post a Comment