2013-07-05

Behind the scenes & please give feedback!

The "Stop Toilworn Diamond" alternate reality game has ended and the world has been saved from the horrible LOLCat Apocalypse. Thank you for being part of it!

Who organized this game & why?

I'm a PhD student from Aalto University (Finland) and responsible for the game. This is part of my doctoral research in which I am studying the use of games in education. The game was held in order to study the potential of using alternate reality games in computer science education.

What do you want from me?

It is important for me to get feedback from everyone who somehow participated in the game. Therefore, whether you were active or just followed occasionally, please help us to make better games in the future and give feedback here: Stop Toilworn Diamond feedback.

Now what?

In case you want to see the solutions to the puzzles, check this: Stop Toilworn Diamond Puzzle Solutions

How can I contact you?

Email: lasse.hakulinen@aalto.fi

How can I stalk you?

Start from here: http://www.cs.hut.fi/u/lhakulin/
...or here: https://twitter.com/lhakulin

No comments:

Post a Comment